What are Technology Education Centers?
Our technology experts compile collections of highly rated books, articles, videos, events, training, industry groups and forums into "Education Centers" that enable developers to quickly access the resources they need to keep up to date.
Embedded Systems Education Center
Embedded Systems Books
Member Price: $111.30
Member Price: $90.97
Member Price: $48.97
Embedded Systems Articles/Videos
- Offload Code to the Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessor (119 Views)
- An Intro to Intelligent Systems (287 Views)
- Boot Loader Choices for Small and Fast System Initialization (168 Views)
- Microprocessor Endian Architecture (210 Views)
Embedded Systems Development Tools View All
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2013 Includes Intel® Visual Fortran Composer XE, Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE, Intel®Inspector XE, Intel® Advisor XE
Member Price: $2,115.00
Comparison Price from
Embedded Systems Events
Embedded Systems Training
Embedded Systems Forums View All
- 3D Visualization and Graphics Programming This is a group for computer science professionals to exchange knowledge and information about interesting technologies and concepts within the areas 3D Visualization and Graphics Programming.
- Avionics Design Group centered on design, development, verification, validation, qual, test, manufacturing, etc. of Avionics -- displays, radar, TCAS, EGPWS, FMS, IHAS, DO-160, DO-254, Auto-Pilot, NAV / COM , ARINC, GAMA, RTCA, Etc.
- Arabic Language Programming Language Computer scientist Ramsey Nasser has developed the first programming language that uses Arabic script for its source code. The language is roughly pronounced "alb," after the Arabic word for "heart".
- EDA & Semiconductor Professionals The purpose of the group is to network, connect and share items of mutual interest with each other.
- Embedded The Embedded Group includes suppliers of embedded solutions and product developers who use them. The Embedded Group provides a catalog of embedded solutions and a knowledge base for those integrating embedded solutions.
Education Center Advisor
Dr. Dobb's Recommended Reading
- Embedded Systems Security: Practical Methods for Safe and Secure Software and Systems Development
- Bioinformatics: High Performance Parallel Computer Architectures
Intel Recommended Reading
Click here to send us your suggestions on books, articles, videos, events, training and industry groups to include.
Signup to receive a monthly digest of content added to your technology education centers.