What are Technology Education Centers?
Our technology experts compile collections of highly rated books, articles, videos, events, training, industry groups and forums into "Education Centers" that enable developers to quickly access the resources they need to keep up to date.
Embedded Systems Education Center
Embedded Systems Books
Member Price: $111.30
Member Price: $90.97
Member Price: $48.97
Embedded Systems Articles/Videos
- Offload Code to the Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessor (17 Views)
- An Intro to Intelligent Systems (188 Views)
- Boot Loader Choices for Small and Fast System Initialization (61 Views)
- Microprocessor Endian Architecture (42 Views)
Embedded Systems Events
Embedded Systems Training
Embedded Systems Forums View All
- Stack Overflow Stack Overflow is a programming Q & A site that’s free. Free to ask questions, free to answer questions, free to read, free to index.
- QNX Developers This group unites all the developers working on any QNX RTOS platform. This group will allow developers to share and discuss their experiences for software development on QNX.
- iOS Developers Group To help iPhone, iPod and iPad developers share information on iPhone development issues.
- DO-178B (and C too!) Work with software for commercial avionics or other safety-critical applications? This is the group for you then, because, love it or lump it, DO178B (and C) is part of our lives.
- Embedded Linux This group is for discussion on Embedded Linux.
Dr. Dobb's Recommended Reading
- Embedded Systems Security: Practical Methods for Safe and Secure Software and Systems Development
- Bioinformatics: High Performance Parallel Computer Architectures
Intel Recommended Reading
Click here to send us your suggestions on books, articles, videos, events, training and industry groups to include.
Signup to receive a monthly digest of content added to your technology education centers.